- Grapes: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Dry – 3,89 g/l
- Harvest: 2013
- Vineyard Dealu Mare
- Appellation: DOC – CT
- Alcoholic Concentration (% vol) – 13
- Total Acidity (g/l in acid tartric) –6,70
- Rainfall: 305 mm during vegetation period
- Temperature: annual average 11,3 °C
- Sunlight: 1610 hours during vegetation period
- Vegetation: 210 days
- Production: 7 t/ha
In order to reach the maximum potential of aromas, the skin contact is longer for this wine. Afterwards the grapes are pressed slowly, carefully, so to preserve all aromas and flavours. The wine is fermented at low temperatures of 10 to 13°C to maintain intense fruit aromas and a nice freshness.
Pale straw in colour with strong herbaceous aromas and just a hint of fennel. Good balance between acidity and body give this wine its long aftertaste.
Chicken, seafood, fish and pasta dishes.
Serving temperature: 10-12˚C