- Grapes: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon & 30% Shiraz
- Dry – 3,9 g/l
- Harvest 2013, Dealu Mare Vineyard
- Appellation – DOC – CT
- Alcoholic concentration (% vol) – 14
- Total acidity (g/l in tartric acid) – 5,3
- Rainfall: 305 mm during vegetation period
- Temperature: annual average – 11,3 °C
- Sunlight: 1610 hours during vegetation period
- Vegetation: 210 days
- Production: 7 t/ha
Cabernet Sauvignon grapes were vinified separately from Shiraz. Their harvest began later to achieve more consistent wines and grapes were selected and sorted on special table to maintain a high level of quality wine. Both wines were aged in American oak barrel for 8 months.
This blend of Cabernet Sauvignon ( 70%) and Shiraz (30%) is a full bodied wine with pleasant taste, strong, balanced with aromas of plum and spices.
A wine with soft tannins, silky soft which give a long after taste.
Barbecued meat and rich pasta sauces Recommended dishes with suck breast, beer or mutton.