- Cuvee:Feteasca Regala (65%) & Chardonnay (35 %)
- Harvest: 2013
- Vineyard: Dealu Mare
- Appellation: DOC – CMD
- Dry: 2.68 g/l residual sugar
- Alcoholic concentration: 12,5% vol.
- Total Acidity (in tartric acid): 6.19
- Rainfall – 305 mm in vegetation period
- The average annual temperature: 11,3°C
- Insolation: 1610 in vegetation period
- Vegetation: 210 days
- Production: 8t/ha
In order to preserve the intensity of flavours, the component wines from this cuvee were fermented at 10°C and to perfect the taste Chardonnay was kept in American oak barrels for six months.
Lively green colour, a mixture of summer flowers and honey flavours. Good structure in taste, fresh and a lovely acidity in good relation with the smooth oaky taste. Fresh summer fruits evolve on the finish.
Very good associated with fish and poultry dishes. Serving temperature: 10-12 ° C