- Medium sweet : 36.43 g / l
- Harvest : 2013
- Vineyard : Dealu Mare
- Setting quality : DOC -CT
- Alcohol concentration : 13.5 %
- Total acidity ( g / l in tartaric acid ) : 6.63
- Rainfall: 305 mm in vegetation period
- Annual average temperature: 11,3°C
- Insolation: 1610 hours in vegetation period
- Vegetation: 206 days
- Production: 8 t/ha
The year 2013 offered good Muscat Ottonel grapes that accummulated large amounts of sugars. Our winemaker designed a complex technological route to get a sweet wine with a vast aromatic palette. Before transferring grapes in stainless steel tanks, and before fermentation begins, pellicular maceration was applied in the press at 10°C. Fermentation process also took place at low temperatures (12-15°C) for a better conservation of primary flavours.
Brilliant straw yellow color, with spring flowers flavours. Sweet, ripe peach and pear, with a good acidity. Solid structure of this wine gives a long aftertaste.
We recommend pairing with desserts based on fruits, cheese or chocolate. Serving temperature: 10-12˚C.